With dimensions 1-3/4 x 2-3/4, this rounded profile has a grand, traditional style and can be found on p. 28 of our catalog. For those who are a bit rough around the edges when it comes to sanding (by the way this step can make or break the end quality of the moulding product), we called in a professional to share some valuable pointers. Pete from Absolute Framemakers in Los Angeles, CA shared that there are different sanding techniques for different finishes. Klingspor brand sandpaper is his weapon of choice, and he uses a palm sander to achieve the look and feel he is after. He suggests starting with a 100 grit and sanding to about 220 for most frames, and we thank him kindly for sharing the following specifics: if working with a clear wax, then take the grit up to 320 – this gives it a nice quality finish, which also looks glossy and feels ultra smooth. Pre-stained conditioners, along with water-based stains and paints will more than likely raise the grain, so once the grain is raised, then sand using 400 grit, then apply the stain. When using laquer or wax, do not sand inbetween stains or between the stain and top coat. Example: use 220 grit, apply pre-stained conditioner, then use 400 grit, stain, then apply top coat. The last bit of advice given is that when using a palm sander on picture frame moulding, be careful on the lip of the frame, as the slightest wrong move or too much pressure can cause curvature.
- Coque samsung galaxy s8 Remembering their heroes-coque personnalisée iphone 5-ochpsn
- Coque samsung galaxy s8 Magistrates Courts ‘In Crisis’ Over Govt Costs-etuis samsung j3-sbtgfl
- Coque samsung galaxy s8 Information On Legionella Cases CBS Detroit-coque pour samsung galaxy a5-erpuwo
- Coque samsung galaxy s8 Hostile Work Environment-coque iphone 6 silicone 3d-xdbnru
- Coque samsung galaxy s8 FT Top 10 legal innovators for North America-coque pour samsung j7 2016-rqleyb