Couse Bird parts A & B (shown in above photo) was designed by Marty at Goldleaf Framemakers of Santa Fe, located in Santa Fe, NM. This shop focuses on hand-carved, gold-leaf, period picture frames. Marty and his team members strive to find the perfect marriage between the frame and the artwork with every given project – their mindset is that the period of the artwork should perfectly match the period of the frame which surrounds it. These frames are finished with exquisite goldleafing, which is Marty’s long life passion, as well as his special trademark.
- Their characters can be animals or figures representing the theme of a particular city, such as Sourdough Sam, a gold mi
- It was a team building exercise to bully someone on the field who was considered “soft”, from the beginning of a game un
- And it’s not the only shadow he’s run from. Kaepernick sat during the national anthem before a preseason game in protest
- Breaux was only healthy for about the first half of the season opener against the Oakland Raiders before he broke his fi
- The Vikings defense will keep it close but Minnesota hasn’t won in Pittsburgh since 1995 and I don’t see it happening he